We strive to inspire Learners and Participants through classes in the visual arts, cultivating avenues of self-expression, personal achievement and life enrichment that comes with encouraging their interests. In addition, we provide a platform for our Learners and Participants share their creativity with others in the community.
A selection of gentle, sensory based arts activities specially designed to engage those with Intellectual Disabilities.
- Craft & Design
- Candle Making
- Woodwork & Sculpturing
- Fashion Design
- Flower Arranging
- Comprehensive reading
- Story telling & recollection
- Communication processes
- Phonemic awareness
- Capturing creative photography
- Camera skills & techniques
- Basic IT & camera technology literacy
- Photography exhibitions & events